What I'm loving recently...

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL
Last week I started watching the new Korean drama from the SBS network called You're Beautiful and now I am completely enamored by this show! I find myself excited with anticipation of every new episode and riddled with angst every time it's over!
The general premise of the show is a cross-dressing comedy about a girl who is recruited to impersonate her twin brother as the new member of a popular Korean idol boy band. A bit of a stretch? I know :). However, to be perfectly honest no matter how ridiculous it all seems, this shit is hilarious! I can't put it any other way! There are some truly brilliant moments created in this show, which only gets me more excited for the next episode.
It doesn't hurt that the main characters are
completely adorable and yummy! Their personalities and little quirks are so endearing and entertaining, but the writers have also accomplished a great depth and back story to each character. So in every bit of humor their is also equal amounts of drama and intrigue. Simply awesome!
Today episode 4 airs! Can't wait! 2 out of the 3 other band member have discovered Mi Nam is a girl and there are already numerous awkward moments of sexual tension in the making! hehe love it!
My favorite character is Shin-woo played by Jung Yonghwa. He is definitely the most sensible of the group, a practical and laid-back individual. And he's the bassist! Can you tell I'm crushing already? ;p A definite case of second lead crush syndrome! He prolly won't get the girl in the end, but I can still cheer for him right!