...commencing

I graduated today.

I woke up this morning, put on my cute white dress, then my cap and gown and went to Commencement with the other 650 students in my graduating year.

I have officially completed 4 years of higher education and 16 years of schooling, in which I must now move on to another phase of my life as a proper contributing member of society.

Ummm...SERIOUSLY?!?! DID THAT REALLY JUST HAPPEN?!

MEEEHHHHHH!

Congratulations to my parents though, who have successfully put two children through college! This is for them. They really wanted me to go to Messiah College. I know it was ultimately my decisions, but they really did want me to.

I guess the question is...now what? What am I gonna do now that I am no longer obligated to be a student? It's the only thing I've ever been required to do. Now I really get to do whatever I want, to be whatever I want...but what do I want to do? Seriously, why do I not have a better grasp of this? It's not that I am lacking drive, I'm just lost on direction.

For now I'll just have to go wherever the wind takes me...