...the end is near

Today I had my last class of my college career. It was a mock crisis interview in which I was questioned on a crisis situation I was given. My presentation was in front of the class and recorded. I was sooo nervous I could feel my heart racing in my throat. My mouth was so dry my tongue felt swollen. BUT Thank GOD I made it through and it feel's AMAZING!!!

Seriously, RELIEF NEVER FELT SO GOOD!!!

For the next few days I do not have many big things due. It's Amanda's Birthday on Friday...she turning the BIG 21!!! YAY! We will be CELEBRATING HARD because she absolutely deserves it!!! This girl works so hard, I do not know anyone who deserves a better B-day than her...so I am so determined to make it an amazing day for her! ^_^*

YAY! I love that this is my biggest concern right now!!!