WOOOOOOWWWWWWW...IT'S BEEN SOOOOOO LOOOONNNGGGG!!!!

HELLO!!! I have not posted anything in aaaages! Since the new year to be exact! and it's April already! well...lots has happened...

First of all...i got a JOB!!! Thank the LORD! It's at Northwestern Mutual a Life Insurance Firm in White Plains, NY. I'm part of support staff, therefore I do A LOT of paper pushing! ...as well as reception, mail sorting, and general office assistant things. How glamorous right?! ;p Anyways, it's steady money right? ...not very much of it, but enough to get from hear to there.

I have lots and lots of stories from work! Some dramatic, some funny, and some downright crazy...never a dull moment at work! If they were to make a reality show or a drama based on our company and things that go on there...I decided it would be called App Life...kind of a cross between Private Practice and the Office! :) hahaha I think it's a good idea...anyways...

My sister just got engaged!!! On April 1st no less! haha good job Jon! That's exciting and dramatic all on it's own so I will have to get into that in a separate entry. The ring is beautiful tho...seriously and my sister is totally happy and was completely surprised! Soooo mission accomplished, but lets say the war is not won yet.

...to be continued.