What a wedding proposal!













Shindong of the K-pop boy band Super Junior recently made a public confession of love and proposal to his non-celebrity girlfriend in the cutest way possible.

In the jacket cover of Super Junior's 4th Album released on the 13th, in his "thanks to" section he writes a message in code and inculdes the deciphering method. It was deciphered to read,

“Nari, let’s get married. I am proposing to you. I will love you forever.”

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! That's awesome! 10,000 COOL POINTS TO HIM!
I don't know about you, but I think declaring your love to your girl in front of an international audience and figuring out a special way of proposing that only you can do is extremely romantic and thoughtful! Especially for someone like himself who is in the public eye, that's so balls-to-the-walls!

MAJOR PROPS to you! I hope she says yes and you two live happily ever after!