Operation Issue: Day 1

Today, I was going through "operation issue" in more ways that one. I'm not gonna get into it, but I am gonna leave you with this...

BEWARE of BRISK Iced Tea by Lipton! The stuff is delicious, but absolutely NOT worth the... ehem ehem afteraffects.

Anyways...Today was the beginning of what is called "Operation Issue" at work, which is basically a kind of Finals week for Life Insurance Agents. Which basically means a buttload of work for the rest of us. Let's just say that Friday cannot come fast enough! Today could've actually been a lot worse...thank God! Here's praying that God sustains me tomorrow and provides strength and laughter to get through the day!

I end with this inspirational message, "Don't ignore who you are just because it's easier to try and be someone else."

Good night!