Can't Sleep...

Current Time - 6:24AM

I should be in the middle of a nice REM cycle, but no I am WIDE awake.

Therefore, I decided to visit this blog of mine that I started almost 2 years ago, but haven't visited in months. I am an avid blog reader, but as you can probably tell by now, not much of a writer.

What is today? ...Friday? YESSSSS!!!

This time last week, my whole family was wedding CRAZAY! My sister got married last weekend :). Then moved to Texas this past week. Her new husband and her drove the 36 hours from Philadelphia, PA to Corpus Christi, TX. O_o! ...what a honeymoon right?!

NEways, tomorrow is my friend's B-DAY!

Soooo...we are going out 2night! ...obviously! Well...I am. Her and her roommate probably started last night and it will continue through the weekend...oh, the days of student life!

Hmmm...should I go back to school???

If I do, it HAS to be AWAYYYYYY!!! Like FARRRRR AWAY!!! Someplace exotic or just really different, maybe even learn a new language? ...hmmm, food for thought

OK, that's it for now!

HAPPY FRIDAY AND BLESSED WEEKEND!!!

Oh and BEWARE...TODAY IS APRIL 1ST!!! DON'T GET FOOLED!!!