Today is GOOD FRIDAY!!!

Something really awful happened to my co-worker this morning. I can't go into the details, but it is a really disturbing, disrespectful, and dishearting situation that has left me and many others feeling shaken.

However, I cannot let the enemy get the best of me and take away the hope and joy that Jesus gives to me. Therefore I go to this passage...

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith. Galatians 6:7-10

Therefore, let us not let the actions of others taint our own testimony. Anger is not sin, but what we do with it can be... So today I choose to walk the path of Christ and encourage everyone to do the same.

Let's be the blessing this Good Friday!!!

p.s. Happy Earth Day!