"I hope your love is always happy. Goodbye..."
















All things eventually will end, whether good or bad. The only difference between the two is one you dread more than the other…

[If you don't already know this about me...I love asian dramas and asian media! I watch anything with subs and if I'm interested enough, I'll watch shows without them. There are certain artists that are amazingly talented and some songs from OSTs that are dear in my heart. It is definitely my guilty pleasure and sometimes addiction.]

I recently finished watching We Got Married [WGM] a Korean varitey show which takes Korean celebs and randomly matches them in a fake marriage for months. Despite the slightly ridiculous concept, this show is sooo cute and really sucks a person in. It was so easy to connect to the personalities on the show and now it's over! :( It's always difficult when any of these shows or dramas end, but especially when I've become so connected to the people on the show. What's worst about this show is not only must the audience say goodbye to the show, but the couple must say goodbye to each other, seeing as how their fake marriages are now over. Aaaannnd their goodbyes were completely beautiful, genuine, and heartbreaking. Especially that of the Hwangbo couple. HB and HJ, I know it wasn't "real", but it was obvious that you both connected on a deep personal level even in front of the cameras. Maybe it wasn't true love, but the care, committment, and understanding of love was there. It was heartbreakingly beautiful to see it end, but the blessing of beautiful memories will still remain...