****[Brain Fart]****

MTV's new show, Paris Hilton's My New BFF, is a competition amoungst a group of Princess Hilton fanatics to win the the untimate prize of being her BFF!

Ummmmmmmm...I don't know about you, but this just seems like another sign of how television is really going to sh*t! I guess people figure if you can find love on reality television, like the Bachelor and Bachelorette, then why can't you find your best friend too?!?!

Well, I guess I was under the impression that relationships can't be forced and friendships are based on mutual understanding and trust, not fame and competition, but whatever...what do i know ~:/




************************************************************************************
















Ok, this film Bandslam looks completely lame and, but for some reason I'm still looking forward to it...
Watching the trailer [http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2810184217/] is actually amusing although it only only seems a few steps ahead of one of Disney channel's original movies, which puts it on the same level as High School Musical and the Jonas Brothers, but whatev...they have huge followings!
Even though the movie poster makes the main characters look like vampires without the fangs, which may or may not be a kind of ode to the Twilight vampire phenomena [which prolly isn't, unless completely subconscious], the next photo definitely does the characters more justice. I also find the lead male character bears a resemblance to Shia Labeouf, the early years. In the very least he could pass for Labeouf's cousin! ;p
Aaaand another plus is that Lisa Kudrow is in it, which guarantees at least a couple laughs.

************************************************************************************

Yesterday, my parent's upgraded to cable television in light of the impending switch to digital this Friday. We've used Dish network in the past, but had suspended it in recent years due to lack of use. Recently, I've become so dependent on video streaming that I am not used to just sitting down and watching whatever appears on the screen. I even found myself wanting to be able to pause the show when I had to get up for a bathroom break :/ Neways, I'm sure it'll prolly take all of 2 days for me to get used to it! ;p