Survey

Last week my friends came to visit and we all saw Bradley Cooper in the city.
My sister's
prolly a kiss on the cheek hello or goodbye
Grey
Short
haha, i look like a weirdo
Currently watching He's Just Not That Into You, but last film was the Breakfast Club.
with last? I'm currently in Philly visiting my sister.
Chocolate
Green tea
Last summer
my friends Anna, Sara, and Jake visited my house a couple days ago
ya, i think i am
i don't know
upstairs charging
brown
nope
ky
no
the beach, any beach
Jon and Kate plus 8, well mostly Kate, she pisses me off!
film on TV
a back massage
jasmine
i'm not sure
reading
November 24
not many people, it's an old model that was discontinued
hmmm last summer
not really, sometimes for fun
H&M today
not bad, my ends are so dry tho
no
ya, but i never wear it
facebook, deleted my myspace ages ago
idk...really fast;p
yes
i have a degree in communication
yup
i like the unusual
not meant to be dirty, but i can do many tricks with my tongue
this week...Come on get higher by Matt Nathanson
yes, i'm a karaoke fiend
haha, prolly a gossip columnist or something ;p
NY
an older sister
no
mehh...i'm gonna need a nap today
ya
mmm took spanish classes, can understand some filipino and random words of japanese & korean
don't think so
yup, bridesmaid
NO
no, should have
my cousin, he's 13 yrs older tho
ya, vanessa williams and i've seen some famous people from a distance
never
people who don't wash their hands after they go to the bathroom
always
haha ya
dusting
supermarket
YES
St. John's hospital in Queens
nope
cheap, i hardly use it
umm, myself and this quiz
this afternoon
several, in the teens
i try, it looks strange without it
one on each ear
chilling with my sister
like poker?
hopefully soon, when i finish this
ya, didn't used to, but i do now
Disney world when i was little
oh man, so many
egg rolls
been crap lately, but the sun finally came out today! yay!
not really, but i have several
use it as a mirror
oh, like months ago
NY, PA
ya sometimes
no
a hybrid
of course, haven't we all
anywhere with my friends
ya, i'm still figuring stuff out, but it's not bad