how is my...

Health:
Drink plenty of water...no
Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar...try to, but I snack like a pig
Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants...again, trying to...I'm headed to Trder Joe's after work today.
Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy...I'll keep that in mind.
Play more games...not really a game player, more of an observer
Read more books than you did in 2010...unfortunately no, and I read well in 2010, I really need to get started if I'm gonna accomplish this one.
Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day...does asleep count?
Sleep for 7 hours...yeahhhish
Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile...ok walking and smiling, gotcha

Personality:
Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about...I have to remember that we are all created in God's image, but we are also all created to be different.
Don’t have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment...God is in control and He will not tempt us beyond what we can bear. I must submit to God's will daily and focus on His blessings in my life.
Don’t over do. Keep your limits...this can be paired with comparing oneself to others, in order to keep our limits, we must know our limits. Do not expect too much from yourself just because this is what other people or society expect from us.
Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does...it's important to step away from the situation and keep the big picture in mind. Laughter can be the best medicine.
Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip...oh a hard one, definitely need to work on this. Especially in today's society, imformation is so free moving, but gossip is gossip and rumors and rumors, and at the end of the day, it's really not any of my business.
Dream more while you are awake...I'm such a realistic thinker, I've limited myself and even limited God's power in my life because I just don't allow myself to believe certain things are possible. I am a skeptic.
Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need...God is a great provider. I have more than enough and I am letting myself be influence by other into thinking I want something because "everyone" wants it. When in actuality, having or not having is all in my head, it really does not change much.
Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness...the cycle of anger and grudges has to end somewhere. We cannot change was has past, but every new day has new possibilities.
Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others...it's also exhausting. Especially when acts of love are so fun and feel so good. There's no bigger high.
Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present...what past is past, move foward and embrace opportunities.
No one is in charge of your happiness except you...another way to think about this is that no one can take your happiness unless you give it to them.
Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime...you never stop learning, the second you stop life will simply become boring.
Smile and laugh more...Amen!
You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree...ya, cause I'm probably right, but too tired to argue.

Society:
Call your family often...no, I really hate phones
Each day give something good to others...I try, I try to do good everyday
Forgive everyone for everything...HA, I'll work on that, I need a big helping hand from Jesus.
Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6...there's plenty of little ones at church and I find the elderly so amusing, I should really try to actively spend more time with them.
Try to make at least three people smile each day...I hope I make people smile, I'd hate to do the opposite.
What other people think of you is none of your business...it isn't I guess, but it still hurts. Like the previous post says, I want to make people smile, but I hope they're not laughing at me.
Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch...Amen, friends are the family we choose, don't neglect them!

Life:
Do the right thing!...Always!
Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful...need to keep that in mind. Sometimes we just overestimate ourselves and don't think something will harm us.
However good or bad a situation is, it will change...nothing stays the same.
No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up...it take real courage to show up, and dressing up make you feel better about being there.
The best is yet to come...I have faith that it will, because God promises so.