My Crazayyy Weekend

Instead of Grand Central, I took metro-north to Harlem 125th and took a cab to my friends apartment because I wanted to avoid the subway. [Note: just use the subway]
A fire broke out in a building down the street from my friend's apartment.
Went out to dinner at Yum Yum in Hell's Kitchen where they have great food and beautiful delicous cocktails! And they have this a great deal where you get your choice of spring rolls or dumplings with a purchase of a cocktail over $7! Yum Yummmm! ;D
Marie's Crisis...a showtunes piano bar. Who knew you could find sooo much talent and so many characters in one tiny dive bar!
Danced into the night at Stonewall!
Crossed paths with a Burgdorf-Goodman heir who invited us to go karaoke with his friends. He got us a private room at U2 Karaoke in St. Marks where we sang till dawn, literally. [Note: my karaoke urge was satisfied!] Thanks for making mine and my friend's night G!
Cab ride home at 6am...it's so peaceful in the city before the hustle and bustle begins.
After a short [very short] nap, brunch at Tom's Restaurant on 112th and Broadway. [aka. the Seinfield diner] Nothing beats diner breakfast food! ^^*
Sunday lunch after church with a PA friend who came to speak about beginning her missions work in Jordan.
Sunday shopping, which definitely became a mini-shopping spree. However, at least I was blessed to find many pieces I can wear both to work or anytime...rather than nothing at all!

Really crazy, tiring, random, but all in all great weekend!