I feel the urge...

UGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I sooo wish to be anywhere else but here right now and doing anything else but what I have to do today...and unfortunately everyday for that matter...

Anyways, this post is about the recent cravings or urges I've been feeling. [haha, I sound like a pregnant woman] It's probably summer fever, the fact that people are starting to take vacation, students are done with their school year, and generally its just too sunny and hot to be in the office. [especially an office with no windows]

Last night I felt the biggest urge to...KARAOKE!!!















And not the Filipino household kind of karaoke, where you plug in your MagicMic and go at it for hours in your livingroom, but go to an actually karaoke room with your friends and sing and dance into the night like you're rock stars!
OHHHH I WANNNNAAAAA!!!

Now this is sooo random...even for ME, but I've been craving waffles lately! Not the syrupy breakfasty kind, but the desserty, covered in chocolate/nutella or whipcream kind.















I'm definitely looking for dessert and not a nutritious beginning to my morning OK!

This is more of a necessary FIX than and urge because I desperately need to get my hair DONE! [ok, maybe not desperately, but it's becoming a problem] I have black roots over an inch in length which quickly turn to an orangey brown, that WAS formerly and reddish brown. I also need a REAL haircut by a PROFESSIONAL, preferably a gay Asian male named Yao, who can only be found in Chinatown NY. Therefore, I must save up and trek all the way down there to battle this thick hairy beast on my head.





















p.s. I really want to go for a more purple color and need to do something about my eyebrows this time around. They are just too black and stick out like caterpillars next to dyed hair.

It's summer so I'm ALWAYS in the mood for ice cream! My absolute favorite is Mr. Softee vanilla softserve with rainbow sprinkles! This stuff totally hits my happy spot! I was fortunate to have one the other day with my friend, but Mr. Softee trucks are rare in these here parts :'(.














In the meantime I've been fighting this heatwave with Wendy's vanilla frostys...good, but no comparison.