FINALLY watched...

















YAYYYYYYYYY!!! FINALLY!!! I've been waiting since 2010 to see this film!
It even came to select theathers here in the states and I was gonna see it, but then had to go to one of my sister's many wedding showers.
I would periodically search the web if some kind individual had posted the vids, but found nothing. After months of empty searching, half of me even forgotten about trying, but last night there it was! I was just looking for something to fill the background of my Friday night...and THERE IT WAS! FINDING MR. DESTINY! ^^*
Now I'm not saying that this film is amazing or life changing...it's a standard rom-com, but it was something I looked forward to seeing for a really longtime and I'm just gonna say that I wasn't disappointed.

Check out the trailer below...