I am not afraid...

I am not afraid because the Lord God Almighty loves me and promises He will never abandon me...

He stands by my side...















"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." -Deuteronomy 31:6

He holds my hand...
















"For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." -Isaiah 41:13

He encourages me...














"For God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness; but of power and love and discipline." -2 Timothy 1:7

He is my champion...















"The Lord is my light and my salvation--whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life--of whom shall I be afraid?" -Psalm 27:1

I am amazed and humbled that the Creator and Sovereign Lord cares for me and desires me. There really is nothing to be feared in the presence of the Lord. All things good and holy come from Him.

Amen!